Rosanna M. Nadeau
Rosanna is Retired, available on a limited basis for coaching services.
Today’s workplace is more complex than ever. It’s being re-shaped by a new, broad spectrum of factors, including continuously evolving technology, a global pandemic, a multi-generation workforce, remote and hybrid work schedules and global societal change.
Success in such a business environment requires all of us to develop track records characterized by reliable, high performance, commitment to continuous learning, caring about the well-being and success of others, and excellent communication skills. These are components of credibility. It is credibility that fuels strong work relationships. And, it’s credibility that enables influence.
Our coaching is about elevating performance. We help unlock potential. We target skills, knowledge and behavior integral to Credibility. Each client is unique and has his/her own coaching goals and program. Who do you know who might benefit from our coaching services?
- We work with employees throughout the organization, both individually and in small intact groups, to support consistent implementation of effective leadership practices and change, as well as to elevate performance to achieve short and long term goals.
- We work with individuals who choose to invest in building their own capabilities and performance. This may include focus areas such as credibility, influence, resolving job related problems, developing executive presence, building communication skills and strengthening work relationships. We see their potential and help them to continue to find the best versions of themselves.
Rosanna M. Nadeau provides custom, confidential coaching. Rosanna’s qualifications include a B.S. in Education and professional coaching certification; and extensive experience including leadership roles and consulting assignments in Human Resources, corporate training and coaching.
Writing is integral to our coaching practice. We write to support readers, whether or not they are clients, in building knowledge, skills, behavior and credibility, to achieve their goals.
At this site you’ll find articles about leadership, management, work relationships, and a host of other knowledge and skills essential to achieve credibility through ongoing learning and disciplined approaches to work.
Verify Rosanna Nadeau’s 2018 Coaching Certification here: https://empowermentcoachacademy.com/find-a-professional-life-coach.php
Check Out Rosanna’s Experience Here: http://www.LinkedIn.com/RosannaNadeau
Following is a list of Pages and Posts by title. These can be easily searched and quickly found, either by typing the title into the search bar, or by typing a key word to sort by category, and then clicking the Search button. Please contact us if we can assist you.
Note: The 7 most recent posts are in Bold Face.
- Our Holiday Message 2021-2022
- Prologue & Roadmap
- Rosanna Nadeau’s PCELC Coaching Credentials
- About our Coaching Services
- Recent Recommendations — Plus!
- The Most Important Step in Landing a Job is Being Prepared for Your Interviews
- How A Single Skillset Shapes Your Reputation and Relationships
- Do Politics Really Matter?
- How to Stand Out as an Employee
- How Skillful Re-framing Can Transform Work Relationships
- What is Resilience, Why is it Important, and How Can We Build it?
- 7 Ways to Instantly Gain Respect at Work
- Are You About to Start a New Job?
- 5 Things Successful People Do Every DaySelf-Regulation: A Critical Strength
- What Drives Behavior 5-Part Series:
- Mini-Segment I: Your BET
- Mini-Segment II: A Recipe for Success
- Mini-Segment III: Cultivating New Behaviors/Habits
- Mini-Segment IV: Stopping Behavior/Habits
- Mini-Segment V: Transferring Knowledge & Skills From Training to Real Life
- To Be Happier and More Successful, Give Higher Priority to Work Relationships
- The WOW is in The Details!
- Does Teamwork Come Naturally to People?
- Here’s What’s Coming in 2022…the Next Level of Knowledge and Skills!
- Envision 2021, Soon 2022 … True/False: “You Didn’t Come This Far to Only Come This Far.”
- How to Complete a Development Action Plan
- Articles Planned in 2022!
- Your Life. Your Masterpiece!
- Achieve Your 2022 Resolutions and Goals!
- Sometimes, in business & in life, we find wisdom not in what people think, but in how they think.
- How Businesses Have Shifted to Persevere in Times of Crisis
- Optimizing the Impact of Training
- The Critical Company-Wide Need for Strategic Thinking in Today’s Organizations
- Today’s Organizations Need Managers Who Are Great Coaches
- Human Potential is the Primary Source of Competitive Advantage
- There’s Untapped, Game-Changing Power Within Your Organization
- Agility: The Ability to Zig and Zag
- The Truth About Trust, Engagement, and Organization Performance
- Managers: How Many of Your People Have a Meaningful Understanding of Your Company Purpose and Strategy?
- Building Teamwork for High Performance
- Managing Chronic Complainers
- What 3 Actions Can Drive Success for a new CEO?
- The Secret to Developing Leadership
- Has Your Employee Suggestion Program Run Out of Gas?
- Is Competitive Advantage at Risk of Being Lost in the Execution of Your Strategy?
- The Human Resources Employee Relations Function: A Strategic Value Adder
- Knowledge Bites
- The World Has Been Changing. Have You Adapted Your Business Strategy? – Part 1 – Part 2 – Part 3 – Part 4 – Part 5
- 5 Insights About Credibility
- What Do Habits & Mindsets Have to do with Credibility?
- Framing Can Unlock Understanding and Build Trust
- What’s the Latest Thing You Learned?
- Want To Really Engage & Retain Your People? Re-Design Your Customer Visit Program.
- 5 Of The Most Inspiring Facts Ab out Motivation
- Avoid These 3 Communication Mistakes That Hurt Your Credibility
- Use Behavior Science to Bring Out The Best In Yourself – Parts 1 and 2
- You’re Creating Your Legacy Every Day, Whether You Realize it or Not
- Making Your Company an Employer of Choice
- Manufacturing Metrics and the Yellow Brick Road
- Training: A Strategic Investment
- Dare to Disrupt Your Performance Review Process
- 4 Steps to Write a Job Posting That Attracts Candidates
- What’s H.R.’s Strategic Role?
- The Hard Truth About Leading Lasting Change
- The 10 Key Components of a Workplace Investigation
- The Secret to Optimizing R.O.I. on Compensation, Commission and Bonus Programs
- How the Right Metrics Can Drive Strategic Growth and Profitability
- The Value Chain, Strategy and Profits: A Top Priority for Leaders Today
- 12 Little Ways Managers Unintentionally Foster Negativity
- The #1 Mistake Managers Make
- Think Differently, Lead Differently, Part I
- Think Differently, Lead Differently, Part II
- Think Differently, Lead Differently, Part III
- 5 Steps to Write a Job Posting That Attracts Candidates
- Hiring Managers: Is Your New Hire Onboarding and Orientation Process Accelerating Their Success?
- Library: Reciprocity:
- Library: Time Management and Productivity
- Library: Creativity
- Library: Decision Making
- Library: Gurus as Mentors to Leaders
- Library: Enabling Effective Team Communication
- Library: Leadership and Human Capital
- Library: Business Success Through Customer Service
- Library: Innovation
- Library: Self-Confidence
- Library: How to Do Well in a Job Interview
- Library: How Our Minds Work
USPS Mailing Address: P.O. Box 355, Brookline, NH 03033
Comments are Welcome and Encouraged:
- Use the comment space below
- Comment on Facebook at our business page: LINK: Http://facebook.com/nadeaucoaching
Join our new Facebook Group, Friends of Nadeau Coaching – LINK: www.facebook.com/groups/405884627320359/